Before performing the steps mentioned below, ensure that Joomla and IonCube Loader is already installed.
For normal working, JoomSuite components require that FTP mode at Joomla configuration is enabled. You can enable FTP during Joomla installation. Alternatively, log into Joomla backend and enable FTP in the Global Configuration page.
To install JoomSuite User component:
1. Log into http://joomsuite.com with username as 'websol' and password as 'websol'. You may also create a new account for logging into the website.
2. Navigate to Downloads-> JoomSuite Downloads as shown in the following figure:
3. Scroll down the Web page that is displayed after clicking JoomSuite Downloads, and click the JoomSuite User link  under the Category Index section, as shown in the following figure:
4. Scroll down the Web page that is displayed after clicking the JoomSuite User link, and click the Component - JoomSuite User for PHP5 link , as shown in the following figure:
5. Scroll down the Web page that is displayed after clicking the Component - JoomSuite User for PHP5 link. Click the com_juser.126.96.36.199(php5).zip link  as shown in the following figure and download the Joomla User component software:
6. Visit http:/localhost/Joomla/administrator. Enter valid credentials and log into Joomla back-end.
7. Navigate to Extensions->Install/Uninstall. In the Package File text box , enter the path of the JoomSuite User component software, which you have downloaded in step 5. Click the Upload File & Install button  shown in the following figure:
Congratulation!! You have successfully installed JoomSuite User component.