The JoomSuite User component is an add-on component of Joomla. Therefore, to install JoomSuite User component, first you need to install Joomla.
Before beginning the Joomla installation, ensure that the following software are installed on your machine/server where you want to install Joomla:
To install Joomla:
1. Visit http://www.joomla.org/download.html to open the Web page for downloading Joomla. Click the ZIP link  and download the Joomla software, as shown in the following figure:
2. Unzip the downloaded Joomla installation folder and rename it. Copy it in the root directory.
Root directory refers to a location that contains the Joomla installation files. It is often called htdocs, public_html or www. For example, C:\xampp\htdocs is a root directory.
3. Visit http://localhost/phpmyadmin/. Type the name of the database in the Create new Database text box . Click the Create button , as shown in the following figure:
4. Visit http://localhost/joomla, to open the following page. Select a language from the list box  and click the Next button , as shown in the following figure:
5. Verify that the pre-installation settings are correct and click the Next button to display the License page.
6. Click the Next button to display the Database Configuration page. Enter the required information in the Basic Settings section  and click the Next button , as shown in the following figure:
If Joomla is installed in your local machine then Host Name is localhost and Username is root.
The name of the database will be the same as created in Step 3.
7. Enable FTP and set the FTP parameters in the FTP Configuration page. Click the Next button to display the Main Configuration page.
In case you are just using one computer for website development, you need not enable FTP.
8. Enter the relevant information in the various fields displayed in the Main Configuration page . Click the Install Sample Data button  to load sample data. Then click the Next button  shown in the following figure:
Congratulation!! You have successfully installed Joomla. You can now install JoomSuite User component.
After Joomla installation is completed, you need to remove or rename the Joomla installation folder from the root directory.