To export data to Microsoft Excel:
1. Navigate to Components -> .JoomSuite User -> User Manager in the Joomla global menu. The User Manager page appears.
2. Click the Export link , which appears on the left pane under the JUser Tools section. The Export [Configuration] page appears:
3. Select the fields that you need to export to Microsoft Excel. Enter appropriate information in the Registration date range and Filters by field values sections. For more information regarding the parameters of these sections, see Understanding Data Parameters.
Some of the fields in the Filters by field values section are in collapsed form by default. You need to expand those fields to see their values.
4. Click the Apply button. The following page appears:
5. Click the Download this Table as Microsoft ® Excel format link  to download the data in Microsoft Excel format.