Mighty Touch is an add-on component of Joomla. Therefore, to install Mighty Touch, ensure that Joomla is already installed and FTP is enabled as well. Also, ensure that the following softwares are installed on your machine/server where you want to install Joomla:
To install Mighty Touch:
1. Log into http://mightyextensions.com.
In order to log into the above mentioned website, you should be registered to mightyextensions.com. After you register, you are automatically logged into the website.
2. Navigate to Downloads-> Mighty Extensions.
3. Scroll down the Web page that is displayed after clicking Mighty Extensions, and click the PeopleTouch link  under the Category Index section, as shown in the following figure:
4. Scroll down the Web page that is displayed after clicking the PeopleTouch link, and click the Touch - Component PHP5 link , as shown in the following figure:
5. Scroll down the Web page that is displayed after clicking the Touch - Component PHP5 link. Download the Mighty Touch software by clicking the com_community.1.1.4(php5).zip link , as shown in the following figure:
6. Visit http://localhost/Joomla/administrator. Enter the valid credentials and log into Joomla back-end.
7. Navigate to Extensions-> Install/Uninstall. In the Package File text box , enter the path of the Mighty Touch software, which you have downloaded in step 5 or click the Browse button  to locate the Mighty Touch software. Click the Upload File & Install button  shown in the following figure:
Congratulation!! You have successfully installed Mighty Touch.