To configure Mighty Touch:
1. Create a folder called 'uploads' inside your Joomla root directory. For more information about root directory, see Terminology.
2. Navigate to Components-> .Mighty Touch-> Configurations in the Joomla global menu. The Mighty Touch Configurations page appears:
3. Select the 'uploads' directory from the File Secure Directory drop-down list.
4. Select the 'uploads' directory from the User Configurations Directory drop-down list.
5. Select the options in the General configurations tab and enter information as per your requirements. For more information regarding the parameters of the General, Access Level, Layout, and Mighty Membership sections, see Understanding General Configurations Parameters.
6. Click the Community Features tab  and enter the information as per your requirements, as shown in the following figure:
For more information regarding the Activity, Activity Registration, Karma, Friendship Parameters, and Blocks sections, see Understanding Community Features Parameters.
7. Click the Groups tab  and enter the information as per your requirements, as shown in the following figure:
For more information regarding the Groups and Group Sections sections, see Understanding Groups Parameters.
8. Click the Save or Apply button to save the configuration settings.