To edit a field:
1. Navigate to Components-> .Mighty Resources-> Types in the Joomla global menu. The Content Types page appears and displays a list of existing types.
2. Click the Field link corresponding to the type whose field you want to edit. The Fields Of Type page appears.
3. Select the check box corresponding to the field you want to edit and click the Edit button in the toolbar. The Add/Edit Field (Content Type) page appears:
4. Edit the information as per your requirements. For more information regarding the parameters of General, Layout, Label, and Access By Subscriptions sections, see Understanding Field Parameters.
5. Click the Save or Apply button to save the edited information.