To configure Mighty Resources:
1. Create a folder called 'uploads' inside your Joomla root directory. For more information about root directory, see Terminology.
2. Navigate to Components-> .Mighty Resources-> Configuration in the Joomla global menu. The Content Extended Configuration page appears:
3. Select the 'uploads' directory from the File Secure Directory drop-down list.
4. Set other parameters in the General tab, as per your requirements. For more information regarding the parameters of the Global, Sensor, and SEO sections, see Understanding Configuration Parameters.
5. Click the Save or Apply button to save the configuration settings.
Both the Save and Apply buttons allow you to save the changes. However, clicking the Save button redirects you to the list of items whereas clicking the Apply button does not redirect you to any other page.