To add a field:
1. Navigate to Components-> .Mighty Resources-> Types in the Joomla global menu. The Content Types page appears and displays a list of existing types.
2. Click the Fields link  corresponding to the type for which you want to add a field, as shown in the following figure:
On clicking the Fields link the Fields Of Type page appears shown in the following figure:
The page name appearing at the top, consists of the type name corresponding to which the field is added. In the present scenario, the page name is Fields Of Type (Literature), where Literature is the type corresponding to which field is added.
3. Click the New button in the toolbar of the Fields Of Type page. The Add/Edit Field (Content Type) page appears:
4. Enter the required information as per your requirements. For more information regarding the parameters of General, Layout, Label, and Access By Subscriptions sections, see Understanding Field Parameters.
By default, you can view only the few sections. You need to scroll down to set the parameters in other sections.
5. Click the Save or Apply button to add the field.
Both the Save and Apply buttons allow you to save the changes. However, clicking the Save button redirects you to the list of items whereas clicking the Apply button does not redirect you to any other page.