To add content:
1. Navigate to Components-> .Mighty Resources-> Content in the Joomla global menu. The Content Items page appears, as shown in the following figure:
2. Click the New button in the toolbar of the Content Items page. The Create Record page appears:
3. Click the type for which you want to add content. The Content Element [ ] page appears, as shown in the following figure:
4. Enter the information and select the options as per your requirements. For more information regarding the parameters of the General and Properties sections, see Understanding Content Parameters.
5. Click the Save or Apply button to add the content.
Both the Save and Apply buttons allow you to save the changes. However, clicking the Save button redirects you to the list of items whereas clicking the Apply button does not redirect you to any other page.