To add a category:
1. Navigate to Components-> .Mighty Resources-> Sections in the Joomla global menu. The Sections page appears and displays a list of existing sections.
2. Click the Categories link  corresponding to the section for which you want to add a category, as shown in the following figure:
On clicking the Categories link, the Categories page appears shown in the following figure:
You can add unlimited multi-leveled categories in a section.
3. Click the New button in the toolbar of the Categories page. The Edit Category page appears:
4. Enter the required information as per your requirements. For more information regarding all the parameters of Edit Category page, see Understanding Category Parameters.
5. Click the Save or Apply button to add the category.
Both the Save and Apply buttons allow you to save the changes. However, clicking the Save button redirects you to the list of items whereas clicking the Apply button does not redirect you to any other page.